Mark your calendars: two presentations from similar projects

Dear all-

After a successful introduction to the work being done by the US EPA,
we will have two more presentations from projects where there could be
exchanges of data and ideas.

On January 10, 2020, from 15:00-16:00 CET, Joseph Poore will present
Hestia, a new initiative to make agriculture and food LCA data more
open and comprehensive, initially building on this article:
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/360/6392/987.full?ijkey=ffyeW1F0oSl6k&keytype=ref&siteid=sci.

On Feb. 21, 2020, from 15:00-16:00 CET, the TRASE
(https://trase.earth) team will present their project. They are also
interested in hearing about BONSAI, so we will need to prepare some
materials ahead of this call.

Both presentations will be from people who have thought deeply about
managing and sharing large open datasets, and we should show them
respect by attending en masse and on time :)

Bo, could you or someone else with the necessary permissions send our
Zoom links for both events?

Yours,
Chris

--