From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of Søren via Groups.Io <loekke@...>
Sent: 19 December 2019 13:37:31
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bonsai] Adding provenance #ontology #intro #provenance

Go for it!

From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> On Behalf Of Massimo Pizzol via Groups.Io
Sent: 19 December 2019 13:11
To: main@bonsai.groups.io

Fine for me

From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of Matteo Lissandrini (AAU) via Groups.Io <matteo@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 10:43:46 AM
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Cc: Christopher Mutel; Michele De Rosa

Hi all,

the pull request is still pending,

Brandon had a nice comment that we are working on addressing.

Emil is anxious to get some more work done on this, I think we should not have his excitement fade ;)

If you all agree I would proceed merging the current pull request, and we will followup with more of them to enhance the current solution.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Matteo

---