Re: Call-in details for today's call (BONSAI <> TRASE)

My notes from today's discussion, please respond with any points I missed!

- Trase data is available already, should be examined by bonsai team

- Trase tools should be open access (commitment exists)
- Using python
- Big, distributed team
- Need to clean up and standardize before publishing
- Working on making available via Github

- Trase is willing to make more data available, but want to know what
is actually useful
- Action item for bonsai!

- Possible area of collaboration: Algorithms and models on how to get
to solve (optimization) supply chain problems with imperfect
information

- Blockchain for tracing supply chain impacts?
- Little support from trase administration
- Could be helpful in time series data of changes in trade patterns
- A key question is the "Stickiness" of supply chains (how respond
to outside shocks) (important to know what the relevant temporal scale
is)

Should invite trase team to hackathon!

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 13:36, Christopher Mutel <@cmutel> wrote:

Time: Feb 21, 2020 03:00 PM Copenhagen

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/942489554

Meeting ID: 942 489 554

Agenda:

TRASE presentation (Michael Lathuillière): 30 mins
BONSAI presentation (Chris Mutel): 10 mins
Discussion: 20 mins

--
Chris Mutel