Re: CI Deploy failed #ontology #infrastructure #rdf

tomas Navarrete

* The server is a virtual machine hosted at digitalocean (see screenshot below)

* I received a notification on maintenance on the "FRA1" network (where our VM is located) [see text below]

* the error on the deploy is at the moment of executing rsync (I'm _guessing_ right now that this is network related)

_more live updates on slack_ and I will post here once I have a solution.

Start: 2020-05-12 22:00 UTC
End: 2020-05-12 22:30 UTC

Hello,

During the above window, the networking team will be performing some proactive work in FRA1 for further expansion.

Expected Impact: