From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of tomas Navarrete via groups.io <tomas.navarrete=list.lu@groups.io>
Sent: 05 May 2020 12:39:06
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bonsai] CI Deploy failed #infrastructure #rdf #ontology

* The server is a virtual machine hosted at digitalocean (see screenshot below)

* I received a notification on maintenance on the "FRA1" network (where our VM is located) [see text below]

* the error on the deploy is at the moment of executing rsync (I'm _guessing_ right now that this is network related)

_more live updates on slack_ and I will post here once I have a solution.

Start: 2020-05-12 22:00 UTC
End: 2020-05-12 22:30 UTC

Hello,

During the above window, the networking team will be performing some proactive work in FRA1 for further expansion.

Expected Impact:

[cid:attach_0_160C1BA0F610D4B8_4780@groups.io]