Re: Request for comment before BONSAI 2020 General Assembly #communication #dataliberation

I would really appreciate an extremely simple example of linking two or three fictitious datasets expressed according to the bonsai ontology to produce an LCA score. Something that would fit on a notebook. (Miguel)
That would be tremendously helpful for me. To be honest, when discovering new software packages I usually look at the examples, not the documentation. But maybe that's just me!

I could imagine a periodic meet-up event, e.g. weekly on slack or similar...
Interesting idea! Count me in!