Re: Request for comment before BONSAI 2020 General Assembly #communication #dataliberation

Agneta

Hi Benjamin and Miguel

We already have two datasets one from IO (supply and use tables) and another from MFA linked to the BONSAI ontology. We are in the process of documenting it. I do think some additional sources of process based LCA data can be useful if annotated and linked to the semantic web using the BONSAI ontology.
However, I think its a great idea to show how this could be used together to perform an LCA.

Great idea for a hackathon!
Agneta
--
Agneta Ghose, PhD
Post doc, The Danish Centre for Environmental Assessment