Exchange with the Integrated Modelling Partnership #poll #communication

Dear BONSAI-Samurais,

Bo brought to my attention the Integrated Modelling Partnership and their technology for the assessment of ecosystem services, ARIES. I believe both, the partnership and the technology, are of great interest to our cause, which is why I contacted the partnership to arrange an online get-together. Ken Bagstad of ARIES answered that they would be happy to meet us. I invite you all to participate in this doodle poll to find a date for a mutual introduction. Because Ken is located in Colorado, potential meeting hours are in the late afternoon. I hope that this will not hamper participation on our side. I will close the poll by Friday, 12. October, 00:00. Please participate numerously! :)

Cheers.
Ben