Re: Where can I find (or make) turtle files? #dataliberation

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi Arthur, all,

the BONSAI conversion workflow is currently ongoing an independent reproducibility assessment in coordination with the ISWC Conference.

Hence, we have setup a way for anyone to get all the data and do all the conversions (Exiobase and YSTAFDB).

Here are the full instructions:

https://github.com/IKnowLogic/BONSAI-reproducibility

If you find any problem, feel free to open an issue on the repo there.

Note that files `.ttl` `.nt` and `.rdf` are equivalent and one can always move from one to the other in any direction automatically.

Best,
Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini