Re: BONSAI Updates #meetingminutes #communication

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Currently the endpoint is running on a VM at AAU.
(which is quite hard to reach since you need two different steps VPN+proxy machine access)

I think Benjamin is talking about machine independent from AAU.

Also, it is important to note that the requirements (which are not so large by todays standards -- Thanks Moore!) are just if you plan to convert the entire Exiobase.

If you plan to work on YSTAFDB you can do it with your laptop.

---
Matteo Lissandrini

Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University