Re: BONSAI Updates #meetingminutes #communication

Dear BONSAI-Samurais!

I am back from my holiday and there is news from ARIES. They asked me to move both our meetings, the k.LAB software tour and the scoping of collaboration opportunities, to December. In response, I opened a new doodle poll. To keep the amount of double work small I suggest that we use this poll to determine both dates: The date with most votes will be reserved for the scoping, the date with second most votes will be reserved for the software tour. Please let me know if you are against this procedure. I apologize for the extra work and hope for your continuous brisk participation.

All the best.
Ben