Re: Where can I find (or make) turtle files? #dataliberation

(moving this back to the original thread, apologies for posting to the wrong one before)

Thanks for your answers, Matteo and Søren! I was indeed talking about a machine accessible from anywhere, including but not limited to AAU. Such a machine might be useful for inspecting and manipulating exiobase in general, not just for converting it to an ontology. For now I am fine doing stuff on my laptop but things take long sometimes. Hence my curiosity.

Cheers.
Ben

-------------------------------------

Currently the endpoint is running on a VM at AAU.
(which is quite hard to reach since you need two different steps VPN+proxy machine access)

I think Benjamin is talking about machine independent from AAU.

Also, it is important to note that the requirements (which are not so large by todays standards -- Thanks Moore!) are just if you plan to convert the entire Exiobase.

If you plan to work on YSTAFDB you can do it with your laptop.

---
Matteo Lissandrini

Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University

http://people.cs.aau.dk/~matteo

From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of Søren via groups.io <loekke@...>
Sent: 23 October 2020 14:52:18
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bonsai] BONSAI Updates #communication #meetingminutes

In principle we should have a VM at AAU (funded by the ODA-project), but I do not know if it accessible and set up in a way that makes this possible(?) Maybe Matteo knows?

--------------------------------------------------
Ben:
Holy moly! The hardware requirements are intense. Do we have something like a central BONSAI cluster where we can run such code?

Join main@bonsai.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.