Re: BONSAI Updates #meetingminutes #communication

Dear BONSAI-Samurais again,

It is decided! We shall meet ARIES on Thursday, 3 December 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET. I sent out invitations to those who participated in the poll. If you have not received an invitation and would like to join, please PM me your email address.

For the k.LAB-Tour, Ken would prefer Tuesday 1 December 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET. Those who would like to participate, please block this time frame. Instead of sending out invitations I have a request: I would like to record the tour so that all BONSAI members can look at it at a later time. Unfortunately, my organization's meeting tool does not support recordings. Does anyone here have access to a corresponding tool and can set up the meeting?

Cheers.
Ben