Re: BONSAI & ARIES #communication

Dear BONSAI Samurais,

I apologize for the spam. Two important updates:
1) I changed the service of tomorrow's k.LAB tour to Zoom. Please find the access link below. Please note that the meeting WILL BE RECORDED and made available password-protected to members of BONSAI and ARIES. By joining the meeting, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree but still would like to join, please get in touch. Thursday's exchange details remain unchanged (Webex link from my last message / email invitation).
2) Matteo pointed out that I misspelled my email address in my last message. The correct address is benjamin.portner@... (hyphen instead of a dot). Thank Matteo! If someone tried to get in touch, please do so again with the correct address!

See you tomorrow!
Ben

-----------

Benjamin W. Portner is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ARIES & BONSAI: k.LAB Tour
Time: Dec 1, 2020 05:00 PM Paris

Join Zoom Meeting
https://aaudk.zoom.us/j/61826794240

Meeting ID: 618 2679 4240
Passcode: 979634
One tap mobile
+493056795800,,61826794240#,,,,,,0#,,979634# Germany
+496938079883,,61826794240#,,,,,,0#,,979634# Germany

Dial by your location
        +49 30 5679 5800 Germany
        +49 69 3807 9883 Germany
        +49 695 050 2596 Germany