Re: #ontology Can we come up with a better term than "Flow Object"? #ontology

Massimo Pizzol

>>> The important issue is to distinguish between the observation of a specific flow (e.g. 22 kg input of steel) and the abstract flow-object ("steel").

>>> I do not think it makes much difference if we call it flow-object or flow-item.

IMO this is the clearest explanation so far, thanks Bo. I am fine with the word “item” instead of “object”.

Note there is an enhancements branch on BEP-0003 BONSAI Ontology and I guess these discussions should be reflected there….

BR
Massimo