Re: #ontology Can we come up with a better term than "Flow Object"? #ontology

Agneta

My suggestions are similar to what is given in the  ILCD
Just to reiterate I suggest to change:

Flow object (abstract ) to Flow (a thing that exists)
Flow (specific) to Exchange (a relationship between an activity and flow (object))

Because we dont have any compartments we dont necessarily make additional confusions as the ILCD. Moreover, I think these terms are frequently used  by practitioners and hence easy to understand (the terms were also introduced in previous LCA ontology papers). Introducing new terms can just add confusion (IMO)

Alternatively I suggest we  just go ahead with the current terminology and open the case for a public review.

Agneta

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 13:45, <loekke@...> wrote:
Item is fine...
/Søren

--
Agneta Ghose, PhD
Post doc, The Danish Centre for Environmental Assessment