Re: BEP-0004 BONSAI knowledge management and communication strategy | open for discussion / seeking editor

I have created a bonsai.uno repo, which we need to fill out, to eventually replace the existing content of the website (this is included in BEP 4). The current website structure looks like:

Homepage
    Challenge and vision
    Organization
        Static downloads
    Strategy
        Many working group pages
    Archive
        Static downloads
    Become a member
        Contributions

Here is the beginning of a new layout which emphasizes our concepts and work methods. I really think that the web page will be better for documentation than the wiki, as we can control the presentation more, and add a little white space so we don't have the "wall of text" effect. See the proposed BEP4 for a discussion of how best to use the different communication media.

Homepage
    Vision (short)
        -> Common ontology for LCA, MFA, and IE
        -> Open data pipeline
    By the community, for the community
        -> Getting started guide
        -> GH projects repo

    Common ontology

    Data pipeline

    Getting started guide
        Basic technologies

        -> Contribute data
        -> Build web apps
        -> Using the API

    Community management

    Data reconciliation

    NPO (BONSAI non-profit organization)
        Become a member
        Archive of official documents

One possible way to separate the content from the presentation by storing the text with some simple markup (e.g. Markdown) in a separate directory.

@agneta and @romain, let's discuss how we can each participate. Perhaps we could start by better planning an outline, and writing down what we want to accomplish. Feel free to provide your thoughts and concerns.