From: main@bonsai.groups.io [mailto:main@bonsai.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mutel
Sent: 06 April 2019 00:03
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: [bonsai] Two votes - please participate!

Dear all-

1. If you haven't voted for or against BEP 1, please do it now! If not enough people participate, the proposal will automatically fail.

2. We have had a lively discussion on the terminology used in the ontology, and have several different options before us. It would be nice to get a sense of the broader groups preferences through an indicative, though not necessarily binding, vote. When multiple option are present, ranked choice voting (in this case in the form of instant runoff) is a decent polling choice. So please visit the list of candidates: https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/BONSAI-ontology-RDF-framework/blob/master/Terminology-discussion.md, and reply to this email with your preferences in order by letter, from first to last. For example, here are my personal preferences:

BDACFE

Please rank all six possibilities, so we can get complete statistics.