Re: 2019 General Assembly

Bo Weidema

We should maybe mention that to participate in the General Assembly, which is the formal governing body of BONSAI according to the Statutes, a formal membership is required, which you obtain by paying a minimum contribution of 150 EUR at https://bonsai.uno/contribute/

Bo

Den 2019-03-02 kl. 08.50 skrev Chris Mutel:

We will have the general assembly for 2019 a bit after the hackathon, so we have some time to process the work that was done there. Please indicate your availability on the following doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/ehvevkibuvbiihu6.