We had a short catch up meeting this morning, where we followed up with the working groups. We identified a few issues that need support, and the need for some deadlines to help in the progress of the project. Here's a short summary:
--> RDF conversion of EXIOBASE data and Bentso data
-- How do we re name product (e.g. electricity) coming from market ?
--> Correspondence tables – how to aggregate / disaggregate (e.g emission groups (e.g. HFCs) to emissions (e.g. HFC-134a, HFC-23...) as different emissions have different characterization factors.
--> Please update github repos we are individually involved in
-- Add issues where we are stuck (e.g. need info or support from other repos to progress)
--Add labels to identify relevance of issue to reach nearest goals.
Project deadlines (focus on closest milestones):
- 21st June: Paper submission to Semantic Web for Social Good workshop @ ISWC'19
- 30th June: Report on Hackathon for IJLCA
- 1st week of September: Presentation at LCM, Poznan
- Full paper presentation by ML @ Slovenia (1st week June)
- If agreed all manuscripts written on overleaf.
- A poll to schedule weekly catch up meetings. Having meetings scheduled in advance will be useful.