Topics

2019 General Assembly

Bo Weidema

We should maybe mention that to participate in the General Assembly, which is the formal governing body of BONSAI according to the Statutes, a formal membership is required, which you obtain by paying a minimum contribution of 150 EUR at https://bonsai.uno/contribute/

Bo

Den 2019-03-02 kl. 08.50 skrev Chris Mutel:

We will have the general assembly for 2019 a bit after the hackathon, so we have some time to process the work that was done there. Please indicate your availability on the following doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/ehvevkibuvbiihu6.

The BONSAI 2019 General Assembly will be held on Wednesday, May 8, from 17:00 to 18:00 Central European Time.

Participation in the General Assembly requires membership in the BONSAI non profit association, which costs
€150 a year, or €50 for active BONSAI participants. Members will receive a separate email with conference details.

You might also be interested in a few other BONSAI governance changes, which are detailed at the end of https://chris.mutel.org/bonsai-governance.html, as well as the BONSAI statutes: https://bonsai.uno/files/statutes.pdf.