Topics

Categories for Exiobase Activities and Flow Objects to enable Exploration #toolbox #ontology

Miguel Fernández Astudillo

True, I did the correspondence to the label not the code. Currently it looks like this:

https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/rdf/blob/master/activitytype/exiobase3_3_17/exiobase3_3_17.ttl

brdfat:A_ALUM a bont:ActivityType

rdfs:label "Aluminium production"

the correspondence between the code and the label is in an excel file in native format as extracted from Exiobase official version.

https://github.com/BONSAMURAIS/arborist/tree/master/arborist/data

for the final correspondence table we’d need the uris for the nace2 division… I think there is not a defined ontology for that and we may need to create our own.

Miguel

Miguel-Astudillo-vcard

*From:* main@bonsai.groups.io <mailto:main@bonsai.groups.io>
<main@bonsai.groups.io> <mailto:main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf
of Agneta via Groups.Io <agneta.20=gmail.com@groups.io>
Flow Objects to enable Exploration #ontology #toolbox
Could you please provide access to the document?
\Agneta

Bo Weidema

Maybe better go for the official: https://unstats.un.org/unsd/classifications/Econ/cpc

Bo

Den 2019-10-30 kl. 15.57 skrev Bo Weidema:

CPC product classification is here: http://www.statistics.gov.rw/publication/customized-central-product-classification-cpc

although I am unsure if it is a Rwandan customization?

Bo

Den 2019-10-30 kl. 15.28 skrev miguel.astudillo@...:

Hi Mateo

I can give it a go for the isic section, that should be straight forward. I have many nace rev 2 activities “mapped” to exiobase activity names, reverse it to get the section should be easy.

Products are a different kettle of fish, I have not yet worked with product classifications.

Best, Miguel

Miguel-Astudillo-vcard