From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Mutel
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 8:00 AM
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bonsai] Presentation by Wes Ingwersen, US EPA - Friday, Nov. 22 - 15:00 CET/9:00 EST

Reminder that Wes will be presenting today in one hour.

Here are the connection data:

Time: Nov 22, 2019 03:00 PM Copenhagen

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/799298250

Meeting ID: 799 298 250
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acOELCujEO

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 23:26, Christopher Mutel <@cmutel> wrote:

Dear all-

I would like to invite Wes Ingwersen to present the work that the US
EPA is doing on open data infrastructure and associated efforts to the
BONSAI group. We have had a "hang out" on Friday afternoons before,
and that time works well for him, so those who are interested and
available are welcome to join.

Bo, can you send out a Zoom link?

-Chris

--
############################
Chris Mutel

--
############################
Chris Mutel
Technology Assessment Group, LEA
Paul Scherrer Institut
OHSA D22
5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland
http://chris.mutel.org
Telefon: +41 56 310 5787
############################

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

Hi Chris,

unfortunately I will not be able to join due to other meetings, but if there is any material (e.g., slides or notes) I will be happy to take a look.

Thanks,

Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini

Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University

http://people.cs.aau.dk/~matteo

--
############################
[...]

Bo Weidema

Bo Weidema is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Nov 22, 2019 03:00 PM Copenhagen

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/799298250

Meeting ID: 799 298 250