From: main@bonsai.groups.io <main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of tomas Navarrete via groups.io <tomas.navarrete=list.lu@groups.io>
Sent: 05 May 2020 15:15:09
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bonsai] CI Deploy failed #infrastructure #rdf #ontology

The VM was blocked in a reboot cycle. I will investigate later why.

After rebooting the VM, I triggered a new build ( #50 ) and it passed,

I'm now verifying the state of the services.

tomas Navarrete

The VM was blocked in a reboot cycle. I will investigate later  why.

After rebooting the VM, I triggered a new build ( #50 ) and it passed,

I'm now verifying the state of the services.

Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)

I think we can move to a resource in AAU

---
Matteo Lissandrini

Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University

http://people.cs.aau.dk/~matteo

De: "Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)"
Enviado por: main@bonsai.groups.io
Fecha: 05/05/2020 11:23

Hi all, Tomas,
the automatic deploy of the ontology is failing and we cannot understand why,
see here:
https://travis-ci.org/BONSAMURAIS/ontology

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,