BONSAI & ARIES #communication

Dear BONSAI-Samurais,

I just sent out invitations for the k.LAB tour on Tuesday. Unfortunately, there will be no recording as no one seems to have the right software. Let's see it as a motivation to listen closely ;)

Those who have not received an invitation may hit me up via email (benjamin.portner@...) or simply use this button to join on the day of the meeting:

ARIES & BONSAI: k.LAB tour, Tuesday 1 December 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET

Join meeting

Also, please do not forget that there is a second meeting on Thursday, 3 December 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET to discuss opportunities for collaboration. Again, please get in touch if you have not received an invitation and would like to join - or use this button:

ARIES & BONSAI: opportunities for collaboration, Thursday 3 December 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET

Join meeting

Thank you and see y'all on Tuesday/Thursday!
Ben

Dear BONSAI Samurais,

I apologize for the spam. Two important updates:
1) I changed the service of tomorrow's k.LAB tour to Zoom. Please find the access link below. Please note that the meeting WILL BE RECORDED and made available password-protected to members of BONSAI and ARIES. By joining the meeting, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree but still would like to join, please get in touch. Thursday's exchange details remain unchanged (Webex link from my last message / email invitation).
2) Matteo pointed out that I misspelled my email address in my last message. The correct address is benjamin.portner@... (hyphen instead of a dot). Thank Matteo! If someone tried to get in touch, please do so again with the correct address!

See you tomorrow!
Ben

-----------

Benjamin W. Portner is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ARIES & BONSAI: k.LAB Tour
Time: Dec 1, 2020 05:00 PM Paris

Join Zoom Meeting
https://aaudk.zoom.us/j/61826794240

Meeting ID: 618 2679 4240
Passcode: 979634
One tap mobile
+493056795800,,61826794240#,,,,,,0#,,979634# Germany
+496938079883,,61826794240#,,,,,,0#,,979634# Germany

Dial by your location
        +49 30 5679 5800 Germany
        +49 69 3807 9883 Germany
        +49 695 050 2596 Germany