Topics

ARIES & BONSAI meeting wrap-up #aries

Dear BONSAI-Samurais,

thank you for participating in Tuesday’s and today’s meeting with ARIES.

Concerning Tuesday’s k.LAB tour, I have uploaded the recording but I am currently not able to share it due to insufficient privileges. I am in contact with AAU’s IT department to resolve the issue.

Concerning today’s meeting, it was decided to create a common confluence space to discuss ideas for a common project and possibly organize a workshop. I encourage everyone who is interested in the cooperation to create an account. After creating an account, let me know your username so I can get you access permissions. As an additional incentive for registering, I uploaded today’s meeting minutes in the space and did not attach them here :P

- Ben

--

bhl_neue wege_logo_120x31.jpg

Benjamin W. Portner, M.Sc.

Future Technologies and Ecology of Aviation

Alternative Fuels

Bauhaus Luftfahrt e. V.

Willy-Messerschmitt-Str. 1

82024 Taufkirchen, Germany

Tel.:      +49 89 3074-84975

Fax:      +49 89 3074-84920

E-Mail: benjamin.portner@...

Web:    www.bauhaus-luftfahrt.net

Confidential & Privileged

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY RETURNING THIS MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS, AFTER WHICH THE ORIGINAL SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM YOUR SYSTEM AND ANY COPIES DESTROYED. THANK YOU.