ARIES & BONSAI meeting wrap-up #aries

Dear BONSAI and ARIES members,

I hope you enjoyed the holidays and are ready to start into the new year with new energy!

As a late Christmas present, I am happy to inform you that I was finally able to share the recordings from our k.LAB introduction meeting. You can find links to the files on the following page in ARIES’ confluence: https://confluence.integratedmodelling.org/display/BC/Meetings

Please note that the files are password protected with the key provided on the same page.

Furthermore, I would like to remind all BONSAI members that we are still looking for volunteers to prepare a hackathon with ARIES. Target of the hackathon should be to import Exiobase and/or the Yale Stocks and Flows database into k.LAB and use k.LAB’s ontological features for advanced analyses. If you are interested, please get in touch!

Happy watching and see you around!

Ben