Topics

Building collaboration with US EPA #communication

Agneta

Dear All

We had a meeting with Wes Ingwersen and David Meyer (US EPA) for collaboration possibilities with BONSAI. Here are some of the opportunities we discussed:

1) Convert USEE supply and use data to RDF using Bonsai ontology
2) Link this to Exiobase as an example on how the resolution of Exiobase could be improved with country specific data (supply and use tables)
3) Similary we could test the inclusion of data from external datasets different from traditional LCI data (Eg. data on chemical exposure ) as an example of  interoperability
 David has relevant experience with testing interoperability of data from based on different ontologies. If interested you can read his paper (see attachment).

They are keen on joining us on the next hackathon! :)

Best regards
Agneta