Topics

db.bonsai.uno FULL! #issues #infrastructure

I was not considering disk space... it appears that the disk on db.bonsai.uno  is full (and I've inserted only 2-3gb worth of data, another 10GB are waiting).
I'm not sure how/why this happened.

Who is managing the server, what can we do?

Thanks,
Matteo

Bo Weidema

Hi,

Are you using the AAU server with Fuseki? There should be 500 GB as far as I recall. The bonsai.uno domain should only be used for the namespace info.

Best regards

Bo

Den 2019-05-31 kl. 19.55 skrev Matteo Lissandrini (AAU):

Hi all,
I was not considering disk space... it appears that the disk on db.bonsai.uno  is full (and I've inserted only 2-3gb worth of data, another 10GB are waiting).
I'm not sure how/why this happened.

Who is managing the server, what can we do?

Thanks,

tomas Navarrete

HI,

Matteo means the test server we rented (from DigitalOcean)

I'll see what I can do.

cheers,

"Bo Weidema" ---05/31/2019 09:55:14 PM---Hi, Are you using the AAU server with Fuseki? There should be 500 GB as far as I recall. The bonsai.

From: "Bo Weidema" <bo.weidema@...>
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Date: 05/31/2019 09:55 PM
Subject: Re: [bonsai] db.bonsai.uno FULL! #infrastructure #issues
Sent by: main@bonsai.groups.io

Hi,

Are you using the AAU server with Fuseki? There should be 500 GB as far as I recall. The bonsai.uno domain should only be used for the namespace info.

Best regards

Bo

Den 2019-05-31 kl. 19.55 skrev Matteo Lissandrini (AAU):

    Hi all,
    I was not considering disk space... it appears that the disk on db.bonsai.uno  is full (and I've inserted only 2-3gb worth of data, another 10GB are waiting).
    I'm not sure how/why this happened.

    Who is managing the server, what can we do?

    Thanks,

Thanks all.

I think I will move to the AAU one,
I will try to contact Søren

Thanks,
Matteo

From: "Bo Weidema" <bo.weidema@...>
To: main@bonsai.groups.io
Date: 05/31/2019 09:55 PM
Sent by: main@bonsai.groups.io

Hi,

Are you using the AAU server with Fuseki? There should be 500 GB as far as I recall. The bonsai.uno domain should only be used for the namespace info.

Best regards

Bo

Den 2019-05-31 kl. 19.55 skrev Matteo Lissandrini (AAU):

    Hi all,
    I was not considering disk space... it appears that the disk on db.bonsai.uno  is full (and I've inserted only 2-3gb worth of data, another 10GB are waiting).
    I'm not sure how/why this happened.

    Who is managing the server, what can we do?

    Thanks,

tomas Navarrete

I checked, and there are about 70 GB of data in the docker volume of jena, for the bonsai database.
(and since the machine ran out of space, nothing much works)

"Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)" ---06/04/2019 02:54:54 PM---Thanks all. I think I will move to the AAU one,

From: "Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)" <matteo@...>
To: "main@bonsai.groups.io" <main@bonsai.groups.io>
Date: 06/04/2019 02:54 PM
Sent by: main@bonsai.groups.io

Thanks all.

I think I will move to the AAU one,
I will try to contact Søren

Thanks,
Matteo

 Re: [bonsai] db.bonsai.uno FULL! #infrastructure #issues

HI,

Matteo means the test server we rented (from DigitalOcean)

I'll see what I can do.

cheers,

"Bo Weidema" ---05/31/2019 09:55:14 PM---Hi, Are you using the AAU server with Fuseki? There should be 500 GB as far as I recall. The bonsai.

From:
"Bo Weidema" <bo.weidema@...>
To:
main@bonsai.groups.io
Date:
05/31/2019 09:55 PM
Re: [bonsai] db.bonsai.uno FULL! #infrastructure #issues
Sent by:
main@bonsai.groups.io

Hi,

Are you using the AAU server with Fuseki? There should be 500 GB as far as I recall. The bonsai.uno domain should only be used for the namespace info.

Best regards

Bo

Den 2019-05-31 kl. 19.55 skrev Matteo Lissandrini (AAU):

Hi all,
I was not considering disk space... it appears that the disk on db.bonsai.uno  is full (and I've inserted only 2-3gb worth of data, another 10GB are waiting).
I'm not sure how/why this happened.

Who is managing the server, what can we do?

Thanks,

tomas Navarrete

I purged the volumes from docker in the db.bonsai.uno server, and since there was no container using it, the volume created for the fuseki image was removed.
This gave the Virtual Machine 74 GB of space back !

This makes me think that maybe, uploading 2-3GB of data requires a lot more than the the 2-3GB.

"Matteo Lissandrini (AAU)" ---05/31/2019 07:55:18 PM---Hi all, I was not considering disk space... it appears that the disk on db.bonsai.uno  is full (and