Topics

Exchange with the Integrated Modelling Partnership #poll #communication

Dear BONSAI-Samurais,

Bo brought to my attention the Integrated Modelling Partnership and their technology for the assessment of ecosystem services, ARIES. I believe both, the partnership and the technology, are of great interest to our cause, which is why I contacted the partnership to arrange an online get-together. Ken Bagstad of ARIES answered that they would be happy to meet us. I invite you all to participate in this doodle poll to find a date for a mutual introduction. Because Ken is located in Colorado, potential meeting hours are in the late afternoon. I hope that this will not hamper participation on our side. I will close the poll by Friday, 12. October, 00:00. Please participate numerously! :)

Cheers.
Ben

Dear BONSAI-Samurais,

Here is a short update on our exchange with the Integrated Modelling Partnership (IMP):

  • Looking at the doodle poll, most people are available tomorrow, Friday, 16 October 2020, 17:00-18:30 CEST. I therefore ask you to block this timeframe in you calendar. I will also sent out invitations via my organization's Webex shortly. From IMP side, only Ken Bagstad has time to join but I believe this is fine for a first introduction.
  • Concerning tomorrow's agenda, I have none. I suggest we keep it informal, starting with a short personal introduction round, followed by an introduction of our organizations. For the latter part, I am looking for a volunteer who can present BONSAI. I am relatively new and I do not have a complete overview, let alone slides to present. Anybody more senior feeling up to the task?
  • @Massimo and anyone who cannot make it: Let me know if you have any specific question so I can ask them for you tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any open questions or comments.

Cheers.
Ben

Agneta

Dear Benjamin

Thank you for organizing this. I can volunteer to give a short overview of the work we have been doing.

Best wishes
Agneta