From: <main@bonsai.groups.io> on behalf of "Chris Mutel via Groups.Io" <cmutel@...>
Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 14.33
To: "main@bonsai.groups.io" <main@bonsai.groups.io>
Subject: [bonsai] International emissions inventory conference

Dear fellow Bonsamurais-

Just a quick note to let you know that I am currently at the
International Emissions Inventory conference (agenda here) hosted by the US EPA. I will be presenting BONSAI, and talking about our idea of using independent data to validate and quantify uncertainty for our global and regional emission and production values. This is the real deal, people who know the details about measurements and models (e.g. in 30 minutes I will be at a talk on how to combine models, surrogate data, on-site measurements, and airborne observations to estimate total CH4 emissions for oil and gas production in the US), so let me know if you have any specific talks or questions.

-Chris