Topics

Spring 2020 hackathon proposal rough draft RFC #communication

First draft is finished. I will be sending this to potential granting agencies/people on Friday, March 6; please provide comments (if any) before that, either on the mailing list, or by editing the text directly.

Thanks, Chris

arturdonaldson@...

Hi there,

I am new to BONSAI after learning about it through the lca-net website. Just like to register my interest in your hackathon, probably attending digitally given the current travel situation.

All the best,
Artur
--
Research Assistant, Centre for Environmental Policy, ICL
Consultant LCAWorks

London, UK