Topics

#toolbox #toolbox

romain

I really like the idea of a beginner's toolbox, with a presentation of tools that are expected to be used to produce relevant outputs for BONSAI.
I find myself sometimes dubitative as to where and how to contribute, as the project is both complex and vast.

But then, the types of deliverable needed in BONSAI are very wide: we need to format raw data, we need pieces of scripts that maybe scrap environmental data from the Internet, that sort of things.

Maybe we should categorize the types of contributions into a few general categories (e.g., raw data and formatting, database inter-operability, etc.) and present what we think is a relevant toolbox.

I guess you will have a clearer view about that after the hackathon.

Would not it make sense for such toolbox page to be on bonsai.uno, under a "Getting started" tab?

/romain