Topics

Vote for BEP-0001 #bep0001 #poll

michele.derosa@...

Dear all,

it is time to vote for the BEP-0001 (BONSAI Enhancement Proposal Template):

  • The proposal has been standing for a month.
  • The proposed template has already been used for other BEPs.
  • No major comments and/or modifications were submitted during the last 3 weeks.

Ballot question:
Do you accept the BEP-0001 (BONSAI Enhancement Proposal Template)?

The vote will be open until 17th of April 6pm CET. Results will be announced as soon as a valid majority is reached, thus earlier than the 17th if possible.

The voting procedure is described in the following voting procedure

Michele

Results

See Who Responded

the BEP seems fine to me.

I have only 2 comments:
- I would have preferred it to be called "BEP000" for vanity reasons :)
- I think each future BEP should include a link to the rules in participating to a BEP discussion