Topics

Web Client to access the data #ontology #infrastructure #rdf

combined with the access to the provenance data (which will proceed with new improvements soon),
we are testing also a simplified web interface for the data.

Now if you visit https://odas.aau.dk/
you'll see a 'Comunica' client. Fuseki is still up and running.

The nice thing here is that we will have some pre-configured query that people can run.
Also, probably this will help us to run queries linked to other datasets, like Geonames or Dbpedia (but we will see how far we will manage to go).
This is not a tool we built, but we are just testing out, Emil did the installation.

Feel free to play around.

All the best,
Matteo